COVID-19 Safe Measures
As D-Hotels & Resorts, we are excited to be meeting you again as the impact of the current situation is decreasing.
While offering you a pleasant and relaxing vacation during such times, we are also meticulously undertaking the responsibility to ensure that you are welcomed with the utmost hygienic and safe conditions.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and hotel staff, as well as guaranteeing a much needed care-free holiday experience for our guests, we have been working with great determination and a sense of responsibility. We are aware that it is essential for us not only to apply crucial sanitary and hygiene protocols and take all necessary precautions, but also ensure that the process is also meticulously implemented and executed.
With the implementation of all precautions taken by the relevant institutions, first and foremost our Ministry of Health, and by minimizing all risks, we are implementing these new standards in all our hotels.
Within this scope; we are following the guidance of official authorities and have commenced receiving the valuable services of Diversey’s consultancy services - a world leader in professional cleaning and hygiene services. This way, in addition to the hygiene training that our hotel staff are receiving, we are using new hotel disinfection technology; we are constantly updating our management procedures, our training plans and emergency action plans.
Safe Measures taken at our hotel:
- All guests checking in at our hotels are greeted and all necessary information concerning their travel experience is obtained.
- All transfer vehicles are cleaned and disinfected with chemicals approved by the Ministry of Health.
- All necessary “Personal Protection Equipment” such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizers and cologne are used by transfer staff and all necessary precautions are taken.
- A safe physical distance is ensured in all hotel entrances and exits and guests are directed to a safe resting area while waiting.
- All room keys are disinfected and handed to guests in protective sleeves in a hygienic manner.
- All transactions which may require contact during Check-in and Check-out procedures are carried out by complying with safe physical distancing measures.
- All guests have their temperature taken as they enter our facilities and are required to fill out the “Health Declaration Form.” If necessary, guests are referred to a health institution.
- All luggage and other belongings are disinfected before they are carried into the facility and safely taken to guest’s rooms.
- Overall, the frequency of our cleaning services have been increased significantly, with check-lists which are monitored meticulously.
- Keys for doors used in common areas of the facility, door handles, toilets, staircase railings, etc. are all cleaned frequently with special chemicals and disinfected with UV technology.
- Hand sanitizers are found in all common areas. All furniture, sunbeds, tables and chairs found in common guest areas are arranged in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- In order to ensure the safe use of facilities such as the hamam, sauna, massage units, and gym, a reservation system is applied (when reopened), all areas and equipment used are cleaned with relevant hygienic material that comply with the standard.
- A sanitary container will be positioned in common areas for disposal collections of gloves, masks, and other personal hygiene waste.
- All guest rooms, especially objects that are frequently touched, are cleaned and disinfected with the highest quality chemicals approved by the Ministry of Health.
- Throughout the duration of your stay, guest rooms are cleaned regularly by housekeeping service staff.
- Bedspreads, towels and bathrobes are all washed at high temperature.
- Until the next guest arrives, surfaces which are mostly exposed to contact are meticulously cleaned, followed by a disinfection process with an ozone sterilizing machine.
- Along with the use of special disinfectants in surface cleaning, sanitation products are also found in all rooms.
- Guests are provided with hygiene kit which includes masks, disinfectants and anti-bacterial wipes
- Our housekeeping staff change masks and gloves before cleaning the other room.
- As argos in Cappadocia, we are implementing new arrangements in line with our guest occupancy and the number of guests in our restaurants. Our restaurant services; from ensuring distancing between tables, to production and service speed, we are implementing all service details with the utmost care as always.
- In addition to our already existing high standards in food safety, we are also minimizing open buffets or according to the conditions that can occur, it will be removed.
- Spices will be served to guests for single-use.
- Our tables, chairs and service equipment are disinfected for each guest, and food and beverage room service is carried out in a safe and hygienic manner with coverings and packaging.
- Seating arrangements in Seki Restaurant and Lounge are organized outdoors in the most spacious and comfortable manner in accordance with social distancing guidelines. The Restaurant and Lounge are cleaned with the utmost care, and disinfected.
- Along with the restaurant’s general cleaning process, the tables, chairs, stalls, buffets and all other material and equipment are cleaned both at the beginning and end of service, by applying disinfection procedures.
- Breakfast is served A’la carte as much as possible with single-serve packaging
- Staff in charge will always be in front of eggs and cheese buffets and provide the service for the guests.
- Many of the vegetables and fruits used in our kitchen are organically grown in our gardens and served to the guests.
- Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices to boost the immune system are offered throughout breakfast.
- Staff members are provided with training from expert firms and medical staff and these training sessions are conducted regularly.
- Transfer vehicles used by staff for their commute are disinfected before and after each route.
- Employees wear masks during their commute and transfer vehicles only operate at 50% capacity at a time.
- Employees undergo a general health scan and temperature check before they commence work.
- Employees working in areas in the background, such as floor services, cleaning services, food and beverage production areas and dishwashing areas, all wear masks and gloves.
- Common areas utilized by employees such as lodgings, cafeterias, canteens and dressing room are frequently cleaned and disinfected with chemicals.
- Hand sanitizers are provided in all common areas utilized by employees.
- In accordance with social distancing guidelines, all furniture, tables and chairs in common areas utilized by employees have been re-arranged.
- It is ensured that employees maintain a safe physical distance, both among themselves and with guests.
- Action plans will be implemented if necessary
- Distances between sunbeds by the outdoor pool are arranged in accordance with safe social distancing guidelines.
- Pool towels are offered to guests by staff on duty in closed bags in compliance with our guests' requests for use of the pool.
- The reservation system about the request for use of the pool will be applied for our guests.
- As always, the outdoor pool and private pools of Splendid Suites are cleaned in adherence to the required chemical values that will ensure the prevention of any illnesses or infections.
- All sunbeds and sunbed cushions are cleaned and disinfected prior to and after each use.